Sticky Orange, Ginger And Honey Rice Bowl
A big thanks to our friend Eleanor Ozich for creating this great recipe for us.
- 1 x 375g packet of Bean Supreme Ginger + Honey marinated tofu
- 1 cup basmati rice
- 2 cups water
For the dressing:
- 3 tbsp orange juice
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp tamari or soy sauce
- Combine the rice and water in a saucepan and bring to a gentle boil. Simmer on low until all of the liquid is absorbed.
- Fluff up the rice using a fork, then pop a lid on while you prepare the rest of the dish.
- Remove tofu from the packet, and set aside the marinade.
- Cut tofu into 2cm cubes, and fry for about 7 minutes, whilst turning, until nicely browned.
- Add the marinade and cook until reduced.
- To serve, spoon the rice into bowls, then top with the tofu and raw vegetables.
- Whisk together the dressing ingredients, then pour over the top