Ginger & Turmeric Tofu Stir-Fry
Prep time: 15 mins
Cooking time: 15 mins
- 1 x pack Bean Supreme Marinated Tofu Ginger & Honey 375g
- 2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp fresh ginger minced
- 1 clove garlic finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp sunflower oil
- 1 tsps soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- ¼ cup vegetable stock
- 1 carrot, finely sliced lengthwise
- 3 cups chopped Asian greens of your choice
- 1 red capsicum, sliced
- ¼ cup chopped peanuts or cashew nuts
- 1 Tbsp black sesame seeds
- 2 Tbsp cup chopped coriander
- Brown rice
- Rice vinegar
- Open the tofu pack (saving extra marinade) and dice the tofu into 2cm cubes. Set aside.
- Prep your vegetables and set aside.
- In a small bowl combine extra marinade from tofu with sweet chilli sauce, soy sauce, ginger, garlic, vegetable stock. Whisk to combine the sauce.
- In a frying pan or wok on a medium heat add the sunflower oil and turmeric stirring to combine for a minute. Add in the tofu and fry for around 5-7 minutes until lightly browned on all sides.
- Add in the vegetables and toss to combine. Add in the sauce and cook for a further 2- 3 minutes until vegetables are just cooked and sauce has reduced slightly.
- Serve with cooked brown rice with a touch of rice vinegar stirred through it.
- Garnish with chopped coriander and sesame seeds & nuts.