Wholefood Mince Bolognese
Prep time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 15 mins
- 1 x pack Bean Supreme Wholefood Mince
- 500g dried or fresh pasta
- White onion, diced
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- Fresh or dried herbs
- Smoked paprika
- Tinned crushed tomatoes
- Fresh cherry tomatoes
- Parmesan cheese and fresh basil to serve
- Cook pasta as per instructions.
- While pasta cooks, preheat medium fry pan with 2tsp of vegetable oil. Sauté onion and garlic.
- Add Bean Supreme Wholefood Mince and sauté for 2-3 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add 1 tsp smoked paprika and your favourite dried or fresh Italian herbs (e.g. thyme, rosemary, oregano, sage). Sauté for 1 minute. Optional: add a pinch of chilli flakes or 2 tsp of basil pesto.
- Add one tin of crushed or chopped tomatoes. Simmer for 3-4 minutes.
- Halve cherry tomatoes and sauté in the sauce for 2 minutes.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve in a bowl with fresh basil and parmesan sprinkled on top.