Wholefood Mexican Mince
Prep time: 20 mins
Cooking time: 20 mins
- 1 x pack Bean Supreme Wholefood Mince
- 2 tsp vegetable oil
- 1 clove garlic (crushed)
- 1 white onion, diced
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp ground chilli
- 1 tsp dried coriander
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 x tin crushed tomatoes
- Preheat medium fry pan with 2 tsp of vegetable oil
- Sauté onion and garlic.
- Add one packet of Wholefood Mince and sauté for 2-3 minutes stirring constantly.
- Add herbs and spice, then sauté for another minute.
- Add half a tin of crushed tomatoes and simmer for 3-4 minutes until the sauce thickens.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Use this Wholefood Mexican Mince in tacos along with your favourite fillings (e.g. coleslaw, fresh capsicum, cheese, refried beans, sour cream, fresh coriander).
To use this mix in nachos, simply add a tin of drained black beans or kidney beans when you add the crushed tomatoes.