Marinated Tofu Shish Kebabs
Prep time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 15 mins
- 1 packet of Bean Supreme Marinated Tofu Peking
- 2 courgettes
- 1 red capsicum
- 1 yellow capsicum
- Vegetable oil
- Place the tofu on a chopping board and pour remaining from packet into a small bowl.
- Dice tofu into 2cm cubes.
- Add a tablespoon of oil to the marinade and stir through.
- Slice the courgette into 1cm rounds and the capsicums into equal sized pieces.
- Thread the tofu and vegetables on to the kebabs alternating the order for visual appeal.
- Brush marinade on kebabs and set aside ready for the BBQ.
- Cook on the grill turning frequently until they have browned on all sides.