Pulled Jackfruit BBQ Burger
Prep time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 10 mins
- Bean Supreme Chilli and Lime Jackfruit
- Culley’s BBQ Sauce
- Fresh tomato
- Sandwich pickles
- Gluten free burger buns (if you’re not gluten free, use brioche buns)
- Culley’s Tangy
- Tomato Sauce
- Heat up a medium sized fry pan with 2 teaspoons of olive oil. Once pan is hot add the jackfruit.
- Sauté the jackfruit for 1-2 minutes until it sizzles and gets nice and hot.
- Add 50g BBQ sauce.
- Heat through for another 1-2 minutes.
- Toast your sliced burger buns in the oven or in a hot dry fry pan.
- Now build the burger. Place a generous portion of the jackfruit on the base, followed by pickles, lettuce, tomato and finish off with tangy tomato sauce and some extra BBQ sauce if needed!