Hemp Burger Wrap
- Cooking oil
- 1 Bean Supreme Hemp Burger patty
- 1 Farrah’s Chia, Oats & Hemp Wrap
- 1/4 cup fresh rocket leaves
- 1/2 cup baby spinach
- 1/4 chopped red onion
- 1/4 chopped red capsicum
- 1/2 avocado, sliced
- 2 tbsp Culley’s Green Tomatillo Sauce
- Heat a little oil in a frying pan over medium heat.
- Gently brown a hemp burger patty for approximately 3 minutes on each side.
- Move the cooked patty to a chopping board, and chop into 1 to 2-inch pieces. Set aside.
- Warm a wrap in a frying pan, a sandwich press or a microwave for a few seconds.
- Remove from the heat and layer the wrap with fresh rocket leaves, baby spinach, chopped red onion, chopped red capsicum and sliced avo.
- Place the chopped burger patty on top and drizzle with Culley’s Green Tomatillo Sauce to finish.
- Roll up and enjoy!