Veggie Sausage, Burnt Aubergine & Chilli Pizza
Prep time: 20 mins
Cooking time: 20 mins
- 4 pizza bases (we love Giannis)
- ½ cup plain yoghurt (we love Anchor)
- 1 large aubergine, cubed
- ½ tsp chilli flakes
- A drizzle of Avocado Oil with Chilli (we love Olivado)
- 4 Bean Supreme vegetarian sausages – chopped into long rounds (we love Bean Supreme)
- 1 lemon – zest
- A handful kale, torn into small pieces (we love The Fresh Grower )
- 125g mozzarella, grated (we love Perfect Italiano)
- Heat oven to 200℃ and line a flat baking tray with baking paper.
- In a large fry pan over a high heat, fry off the aubergine in a generous drizzle of avocado chili oil, chilli flakes and salt until dark, golden brown and soft. Remove from heat and mash with a fork.
- Place the pizza base on the tray. Top with a layer of plain yoghurt, the aubergine mash, veggie sausages, kale, mozzarella, lemon zest, chilli oil and chili flakes.
- Bake for approximately 20 minutes until golden and crispy.