Prep time: 15 mins
Cooking time: 15 mins
- Bean Supreme Chilli and Lime Jackfruit
- Culley’s Taco Salsa
- Tin of black beans or chilli beans mix
- Red chilli Culley’s Corn Chips
- Ripe avocado
- Fresh lime
- Salt and pepper
- Heat up a medium sized fry pan with 2 teaspoons of olive oil. Once pan is hot add the jackfruit.
- Sauté the jackfruit for 1-2 minutes until it sizzles and gets nice and hot.
- Add the taco salsa to the jackfruit along with a drained tin of black beans or a tin of chilli bean mix.
- Cook for about 4 minutes until hot and the mix reduces until it is nice and thick.
- For an extra twist you can add some Culley’s BBQ Sauce for a smokey tex mex flavour!
- Next make the guacamole. Chop the coriander roughly and mash up the avocado with a fork.
- Add the coriander and lots of fresh lime juice to the avocados then add salt and pepper to taste. Mix together until creamy.
- To serve pour the jackfruit nacho mix over the top of the corn chips.
- Add fresh sliced chilli as a garnish if you want to dial up the heat factor!
- Serve the guacamole on top or in a dish on the side. If you have extra taco salsa left over you can pour this on top.