Pulled Jackfruit Quesadillas
Prep time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 15 mins
- Bean Supreme Chilli and Lime Jackfruit
- Farrah’s Chipotle Wraps
- Purple cabbage, thinly sliced
- Alternative Dairy Co Cheddar, grated
- Culley’s Mango and Coconut Sauce
- Preheat the jackfruit in a hot frypan with 1-2 teaspoons of olive oil.
- Lay out chipotle wraps on a hot dry fry pan.
- Lay out a layer of cheese over the whole of the wrap.
- Let it heat until the cheese starts to melt.
- Add a generous layer of jackfruit along one halfof the wrap.
- Place some purple cabbage on top of the jackfruit and then fold the wrap over the cabbage.
- Let the quesadilla cook for 1-2 minutes until crispy and then flip over to cook for 1-2 minutes on the other side.
- Remove from pan and cut into thirds.
- Serve with mango coconut sauce and enjoy!